[ANN] Red5 1.0.8 Released

Mondain
The end of the year is the perfect time for a release, right? Have a great 2017 and make sure you post any issues you may find with the release.

Some notes:
The next version will release after we complete a Coverity scan.

Java 7 support should be considered over at this time; I suggest you all upgrade.

Those of you wanting Red5 + WebRTC should check out Red5 Pro. http://red5pro.com/

Regards,
Paul