Building flash samples

windock
How do you build flash sample apps? These ones: http://red5.googlecode.com/svn/flash/trunk/
I see build files for some of them (admin, publisher, installer), but
what about Simple Broadcaster, Simple Broadcaster and other small
ones? Can find only sources. Should I call mxmlc manually?

Re: Building flash samples

dustinb

On Nov 25, 8:51 pm, windock <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How do you build flash sample apps? These ones:http://red5.googlecode.com/svn/flash/trunk/
> I see build files for some of them (admin, publisher, installer), but
> what about Simple Broadcaster, Simple Broadcaster and other small
> ones? Can find only sources. Should I call mxmlc manually?

For the Simple Broadcaster I've used Adobe Flash (CS4?) to build
them.  Was my first flash programming experience and had to track down
the .as files. The simpleBroadcaster.fla is in the root directory.
The Main.as is in org/red5/samples/livestream/broadcaster, which
imports lots of other .as files for various classes.

I ended up just starting from scratch and built an even simpler audio
only broadcaster with mic activity level from the Flash base classes
flash.net.NetConnection, NetStream, and flash.media.Microphone

- Dustin