Can I install and use red5pro to online server

Nk

Can I install and use red5pro to online server

Nk

Hello Sir,
Can I install and use red5pro to online server with no licence key (as a developer) account. to access it through internet.
Actually, I want to show video streaming between two different location. I.e. not on the same network so can't use with localhost.
Please reply me, it's urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Nk

Install Red5 pro on online server (without license key)

Nk

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I have created a developer account onhttps://account.red5pro.com/overview

.Download "red5pro-server-1.4.0-release" file from there. I uploaded this zip file on my online server and after unzip the file. run the services by executing file red5.sh.

I got...

[ERROR] [pool-5-thread-1] com.red5pro.license.LicenseManager - License check failed

Please help me to resolve this problem