Deploy wars with app start

Alex P.
hi, I'm trying to run a fresh install of red5 on Ubuntu, and ./red5.sh is stuck on

[INFO] [Loader:/live] org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Loading properties file from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties]

[INFO] [Loader:/live] org.red5.server.Context - Setting parent bean factory as core

[INFO] [Loader:/live] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default host:  context: live

[INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer - Deploy wars with app start

[INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer - Deploy wars with app start

[INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer - Deploy wars with app start

it's been that way for half an hour already and only repeating that info line.