Edit live streaming adding filters effect and animated extras such as animated stickers, drawing?

Edit live streaming adding filters effect and animated extras such as animated stickers, drawing?

Harry Hicom
Hello All,

And I have an ideal for new application, we want to have live streaming. However I have some question about you framework. Have any one know about the information below.

1) Is your framework(SDK) can edit live streaming adding filters effect and animated extras such as animated stickers, drawing tools and calligraphy text?
2) Is your framework(SDK) support the same for Android and iOS?
3) If we build server on our server, everything will be free right? That mean we will have no limited for total connections at any single time?

Thanks

Re: Edit live streaming adding filters effect and animated extras such as animated stickers, drawing?

Rajdeep Rath

I don't think red5 / red5pro has any options for adding filters and modifying video on the fly right now.

May be you can do these may be with ffmpeg or so for now. The other option is to use client side rendering on the player to show overlays.ie: if you Are using flash, you can create overlays in flash and use messages between two clients or server and client to decide when to show overlays and what to show.

On Nov 17, 2016 9:48 AM, "Harry Hicom" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

And I have an ideal for new application, we want to have live streaming. However I have some question about you framework. Have any one know about the information below.

1) Is your framework(SDK) can edit live streaming adding filters effect and animated extras such as animated stickers, drawing tools and calligraphy text?
2) Is your framework(SDK) support the same for Android and iOS?
3) If we build server on our server, everything will be free right? That mean we will have no limited for total connections at any single time?

Thanks

Re: Edit live streaming adding filters effect and animated extras such as animated stickers, drawing?

Harry Hicom
Thanks for your answer!

Vào 13:08:52 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 17 tháng 11 năm 2016, Rajdeep Rath đã viết:

I don't think red5 / red5pro has any options for adding filters and modifying video on the fly right now.

May be you can do these may be with ffmpeg or so for now. The other option is to use client side rendering on the player to show <a href="http://overlays.ie" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Foverlays.ie\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHSIoSH_sJLPCkeTRdU-Vhz8Y4RSA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Foverlays.ie\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHSIoSH_sJLPCkeTRdU-Vhz8Y4RSA&#39;;return true;">overlays.ie: if you Are using flash, you can create overlays in flash and use messages between two clients or server and client to decide when to show overlays and what to show.

On Nov 17, 2016 9:48 AM, "Harry Hicom" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="h1NNvpaBBgAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">hicom...@...> wrote: