FMS and RED5

Moreno Balcon

Hi,
 I am try use FMS for call video from Red5. With my applications i can call video from another
FMS and all work fine, but with Red5 the stream don't end right, sometime i lose last packets and my video
don't end well, looking the FMS log i see there is something that go wrong.. i see that:

 Sending error message: Response object not found (_result:0).

In Red5 log instead, i see this message:

 Unhandled ping : Ping: 0, 1, -1, -1
00 00 00 00 00 01

I don't understand what happen in red5 and in fms...

Someone have try to use FMS to call video from Red5 ?

Thanks
Moreno

Re: FMS and RED5

Chris Allen
Hi Moreno,

I'm not sure that anyone has tried communication between Red5 and FMS
before. So it's not surprising to me that there are some glitches with
doing this.

Can you please fill this out as a bug in our track system? We will
then try and make it work at some point in the near future.

-Chris

On 10/16/06, Moreno Balcon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I am try use FMS for call video from Red5. With my applications i can call
> video from another
> FMS and all work fine, but with Red5 the stream don't end right, sometime i
> lose last packets and my video
> don't end well, looking the FMS log i see there is something that go wrong..
> i see that:
>
>  Sending error message: Response object not found (_result:0).
>
> In Red5 log instead, i see this message:
>
>  Unhandled ping : Ping: 0, 1, -1, -1
> 00 00 00 00 00 01
>
> I don't understand what happen in red5 and in fms...
>
> Someone have try to use FMS to call video from Red5 ?
>

> Thanks
> Moreno

Re: FMS and RED5

Moreno Balcon
Hi,
 I write a new tiket in your track system.
Bye M.