Flash is turned off by default in Safari 10 on macOS Sierra

Flash is turned off by default in Safari 10 on macOS Sierra

Octavian Naicu
I've tested how Safari 10 is treating Flash.

By default it's off but the user can easily enable it on any site that requires it.

For the best user experience I would recommend removing Flash Player detection (SWFObject) and embedding Flash content directly using object/embed tags.

Octavian Naicu