Flazr 0.7-RC1 experimental RTMP server with H.264 support

Flazr 0.7-RC1 experimental RTMP server with H.264 support

ptrthomas
Hi,

I've implemented a minimal RTMP server with H.264 + RTMPE support at http://flazr.com (LGPL)

It is all still very new, I would appreciate feedback.  It is a less than 1.5 MB download, so please do try it, you just need Java 6.

Apologies for hijacking the Red 5 list, but I'm not the only server dev ;) here and hope the code out there as open source will prove useful.  I would be especially interested in knowing if it works well on Android / Flash Lite - I remember a recent thread on this.  Other things to look out for are seek and pause support, Flash player compatibility etc.  There's also some interesting stuff like an RTMP proxy server available.

Regards,

Peter.