Get RTMP stream from Red5 Server to My Java Application(Using Red5 Client)

Get RTMP stream from Red5 Server to My Java Application(Using Red5 Client)

Durga Rubini
Hi,
     I know the basics of red5 server and i can able to run the oflaDemo applications to stream the video content using rtmp.so i want to get rtmp stream from red5 server to my java application using red5 client or standalone application is it possible?

     please give me the way to start ..it will be very helpful