HTTP Status 404 link

fabio schiano di cola
Link not found, where link take??
https://builds.apache.org/job/Red5%20Trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/red5-server-1.0.2-RC3-server.tar.gz

Re: HTTP Status 404 link

Rajdeep Rath
Not sure where you got that link from. I doubt there is anything there. If you are looking for the latest red5, you should look here:

Re: HTTP Status 404 link

Mondain
Fabio, I would assume that Apache cleans up the old artifacts from Jenkins every so often and 1.0.2 RC3 is really really old. Please use the link Rajdeep provided.