How to start red5 server correctly automatically when the server boots?

How to start red5 server correctly automatically when the server boots?

Marc Matthes
Can anyone direct me to where I can find how to start red5 server correctly automatically when the server boots?

Re: How to start red5 server correctly automatically when the server boots?

Rajdeep Rath
You can use a startup script to configure red5 as a service to start on boot. Depending on which os type it is ubuntu or other, you would have to configure the script to run on startup.

You can try the red5pro instructions for this. I think it will work.

Just follow from :

Defining Red5 Pro as a Service

On Apr 5, 2017 7:11 PM, "Marc Matthes" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone direct me to where I can find how to start red5 server correctly automatically when the server boots?

Re: How to start red5 server correctly automatically when the server boots?

Rajdeep Rath
Just remember to set this correctly to point to your open source red5 path instead.

RED5_HOME=/usr/local/red5pro