I have few question about red5pro

유승아
We decided to use red5pro to implement the application using webRTC functionality!

1. If I'm broadcasting through red5 Pro Server, can anyone else see the broadcast on subscribe page through the link? (ex : http://{my IP}:5080/live/viewer.jsp?host={my IP}&stream=gg)

2.
What lists should be created in the 'target' file after running the 'mvn clean package' command?

<a imageanchor="1" href="about:invalid#zClosurez" style="clear: left; margin-bottom: 1em; float: left; margin-right: 1em;">KakaoTalk_20190508_002737820.png

3. how to use git hub example? Is it always possible to put .war in the webapp folder?

Re: I have few question about red5pro

Rajdeep Rath
1. Yes

2. I will check it. The error didn't seem informative enough.

Additionally join red5pro.slack.com when you are going to ask questions about red5pro.