I have install red5 1.0.7 and don't have any apps in the installer

I have install red5 1.0.7 and don't have any apps in the installer

thebreathoflife
I have installed red5 on a computer and everything is working except I do have any apps to install on the is there something going on in the app installer?

Re: I have install red5 1.0.7 and don't have any apps in the installer

thebreathoflife

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 2:46:02 AM UTC-4, thebreathoflife wrote:
I have installed red5 on a computer and everything is working except I don't have any apps to install on the install page is there something going on in the app installer?

Re: I have install red5 1.0.7 and don't have any apps in the installer

Rajdeep Rath

If you installed everything correctly you shoukd be having 2 apps - live and vod in your webapps folder. That is sufficient. To access the flash sample apps you can navigate to
http://localhost:5080/demos/

On Jun 20, 2016 12:34 PM, "thebreathoflife" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 2:46:02 AM UTC-4, thebreathoflife wrote:
I have installed red5 on a computer and everything is working except I don't have any apps to install on the install page is there something going on in the app installer?

Re: I have install red5 1.0.7 and don't have any apps in the installer

Chris Allen
That’s actually the IP address on your network, so no one besides people on your WAN can access it. :)

-Chris

Chris Allen
CEO and Cofounder
www.red5pro.com

On Jun 20, 2016, at 12:42 PM, Bro. Mike <[hidden email]> wrote:

my page is http://192.168.1.12:5080 could you take a look at it

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Rajdeep Rath <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you installed everything correctly you shoukd be having 2 apps - live and vod in your webapps folder. That is sufficient. To access the flash sample apps you can navigate to
http://localhost:5080/demos/

On Jun 20, 2016 12:34 PM, "thebreathoflife" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 2:46:02 AM UTC-4, thebreathoflife wrote:
I have installed red5 on a computer and everything is working except I don't have any apps to install on the install page is there something going on in the app installer?

Re: I have install red5 1.0.7 and don't have any apps in the installer

Mike check the following location.
/webapps/root/demos/

You should be having this folder. A sample app is available at : http://localhost:5080/demos/publisher.html

On Jun 20, 2016 10:12 PM, "Bro. Mike" <[hidden email]> wrote:
my page is http://192.168.1.12:5080 could you take a look at it

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Rajdeep Rath <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you installed everything correctly you shoukd be having 2 apps - live and vod in your webapps folder. That is sufficient. To access the flash sample apps you can navigate to
http://localhost:5080/demos/

On Jun 20, 2016 12:34 PM, "thebreathoflife" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 2:46:02 AM UTC-4, thebreathoflife wrote:
I have installed red5 on a computer and everything is working except I don't have any apps to install on the install page is there something going on in the app installer?

Re: I have install red5 1.0.7 and don't have any apps in the installer

Rajdeep Rath

You can also access here:
http://rajdeeprath.github.io/red5-server/demos/

On Jun 21, 2016 12:27 AM, "Rajdeep Rath" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Rajdeep what do you mean that I can [ You can also access here:
http://rajdeeprath.github.io/red5-server/demos/ ] I do have this page also and I also don't understand checking this location /webapps/root/demos/ would I go to cd red5-server and then to /webapps/root/demos/
or go to sudo ./red5.sh and then go to /webapps/root/demos/

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Rajdeep Rath <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Just do CD and go to the location to confirm that its there. Further navigate to http://yourserverip:5080/demos/ to see the demos page.

If you alrready have that page then you are all set. You don't need anything more.

On Jun 21, 2016 2:23 AM, "Bro. Mike" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Forget that. Its all OK. To test a successful connection.

1. Go to http://host:5080/demos/publisher.html
2. In the flash app : connection / server URL box , enter : rtmp://host:1935/live
3. Click connect.

You should see a connection success button.