Install Red5 pro on online server (without license key)

Nk

Install Red5 pro on online server (without license key)

Nk

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I have created a developer account onhttps://account.red5pro.com/overview

.Download "red5pro-server-1.4.0-release" file from there. I uploaded this zip file on my online server and after unzip the file. run the services by executing file red5.sh.

I got...

[ERROR] [pool-5-thread-1] com.red5pro.license.LicenseManager - License check failed

Please help me to resolve this problem

On Nov 17, 2016 2:11 PM, "Rajdeep Rath" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes you can. Make sure to follow through the red5pro guide on opening up the correct ports on the server.

On Nov 17, 2016 2:05 PM, "Nk" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Sir,
Can I install and use red5pro to online server with no licence key (as a developer) account. to access it through internet.
Actually, I want to show video streaming between two different location. I.e. not on the same network so can't use with localhost.
Please reply me, it's urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Install Red5 pro on online server (without license key)

Fred Dixon-3
Hi Nisha,

Contact the good folks at red5pro for a license.  See

Regards,... Fred

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 7:22 AM, Nisha Kaushik <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

Re: Install Red5 pro on online server (without license key)

Chris Allen
Yeah, that’s actually a normal message if you don’t have a license key installed on the server. It will still function, but run in develop mode. Which means it’s limited to just 10 total connections at at time.

Chris Allen
CEO and Cofounder
www.red5pro.com
+1.617.429.3235