Link to installer incorrect on demo page

Link to installer incorrect on demo page

Liontooth
On a fresh svn trunk install (3968), I go to http://fqdn:5080 and get
the test page.

I click on "Launch a demo" and get the demo page.

I click on "You must install the demo applications before running
them" and get this:

HTTP Status 404 - /demos/installer
type Status report
message /demos/installer
description The requested resource (/demos/installer) is not
available.

The fix is to change the URL in /demos/index.html to ../installer

I've reported this before and been told it is not a mistake, but it
clearly is.

If I click "Install a ready-made application" on the test page, the
installer starts as expected.

This is a really trivial bug but it can throw first-time installers
off, as it did me.

Salut,
Dave

Re: Link to installer incorrect on demo page

Mondain
I fixed this last week, which of course was after the release of RC2.

--
http://gregoire.org/
http://code.google.com/p/red5/