Live streaming to Youtube

Nick Bright
I'm looking for an alternative to my current solution for publishing four camera streams to YouTube Live, currently I'm using Wowza.

Each camera provides a standard RTMP stream (Foscam FI9805E), so there shouldn't be any supportability issues with the cameras.

Is Red5 a suitable solution 'out of the box' to ingest four RTMP streams, then publish to four YouTube live channels?

Re: Live streaming to Youtube

Rajdeep Rath
hello nick

Normally the only solution in the red5 open source side would be to use ffmpeg to send stream to youtube: https://www.red5pro.com/docs/server/ffmpegstreaming.html (this guide will help)