Measuring QoS of Red5

Son TRAN
Dear all,
I wonder if you can show me some ways / tools I can use to evaluate the Quality of Service implying how a Red5 client can view (or cannot view) a content  in which quality manner (which bitrate of video, jerky or not...). This kind of information could be very useful to activate some load balance plan or to validate the problem reported from clients.
Many thanks in advance for your help