NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

info-2
Hello,

We have installed Red5 and while testing OFLA Demo it was showing below error.. Any one can help us.....?

(148) Connections: true | true
(97678) connected?: true
(98425) NetConnection.onStatus:
  description = No scope 'oflaDemo' on this server.
  code = NetConnection.Connect.Rejected
  level = error

(98427) NetConnection.onStatus:
  level = status
  code = NetConnection.Connect.Closed

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

Rajdeep Rath

Hello,

Please specify the following so people can help you faster. :

Red5 version ?
Flash player version ?
Browser with version ?
Java version ?

Do you have a folder called oflaDemo inside {red5home}/webapps/ folder ?

On Aug 8, 2016 3:53 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

We have installed Red5 and while testing OFLA Demo it was showing below error.. Any one can help us.....?

(148) Connections: true | true
(97678) connected?: true
(98425) NetConnection.onStatus:
  description = No scope 'oflaDemo' on this server.
  code = NetConnection.Connect.Rejected
  level = error

(98427) NetConnection.onStatus:
  level = status
  code = NetConnection.Connect.Closed

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

info-2
Hello

My red5 version is red5-server-1.0.8-M6.tar.gz

About the flash player version that's I don't know

Browser iam using chrome 51.0

Java Version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_101-b13)  OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.101-b13, mixed mode)

Yes I have a folder called oflaDemo in red5/webapps/oflaDemo

I also tried to log in to the admin using the user name as admin and password as admin server address i have tried with my server ip and

also tried to with our giving anything it was also showing the same..  Net connection connection failed please check the website here marrykaro.in:5080

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

Rajdeep Rath

That version of red5 does not ship with oflaDemo app. I am not sure you got your copy.

If you are using oflaDemo from a prior version there may be package conflict or incorrect java compiled version of classes.

Where did you get the oflaDemo app ? Did you compile it fresh ?

On Aug 8, 2016 4:46 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

My red5 version is red5-server-1.0.8-M6.tar.gz

About the flash player version that's I don't know

Browser iam using chrome 51.0

Java Version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_101-b13)  OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.101-b13, mixed mode)

Yes I have a folder called oflaDemo in red5/webapps/oflaDemo

I also tried to log in to the admin using the user name as admin and password as admin server address i have tried with my server ip and

also tried to with our giving anything it was also showing the same..  Net connection connection failed please check the website here marrykaro.in:5080

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

info-2

I have installed the version from downloading it from here https://github.com/Red5/red5-server/releases . I have installed the latest version of java and ant and

svg.. Everything works fine but this one is making issue. you can see the Please check this link marrykaro.in:5080 you can see the the issue there as Iam also

not able to log in to the admin too. Please help me Iam new to red5 and installed it by checking tutorial in the web.. About the question

Where did you get the oflaDemo app ? It was there after installation I can see the page please check above link you can also see the same..

Did you compile it fresh ? No I don't know how to do it.. can you tell me how to restart red5 streaming server

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

Rajdeep Rath
Ok since you are new to red5, a better question would be :
What do you want to accomplish ? What is your target? Perhaps if you tell me exactly what you want I can help better.

About the oflaDemo:

There is a client applicstion which is there in demos folder but there is no server side oflaDemo in webapps of m6 red5 archive as I know. So it won't work like that.

On Monday, August 8, 2016, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have installed the version from downloading it from here https://github.com/Red5/red5-server/releases . I have installed the latest version of java and ant and

svg.. Everything works fine but this one is making issue. you can see the Please check this link marrykaro.in:5080 you can see the the issue there as Iam also

not able to log in to the admin too. Please help me Iam new to red5 and installed it by checking tutorial in the web.. About the question

Where did you get the oflaDemo app ? It was there after installation I can see the page please check above link you can also see the same..

Did you compile it fresh ? No I don't know how to do it.. can you tell me how to restart red5 streaming server

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

info-2
Can you tell me where I can find a correct tutorial for install red5 , As I have installed it several times using different tutorial and each and every time
iam not able to login to admin or test the demo. Iam using CentOS 6.8 x64 . I have installed Red5 latest and some old versions all are showing the same
problems So please tell me how to install and which Red5 version is good and which java version will work for it and Is ANT AND SVG required for this to run.

is yes which version please help me..

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

info-2
Now I have changed my OS Version to CentOS 7.2 x64

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

Rajdeep Rath

The problem is not with installation. The issue is that oflaDemo won't work.

1. If you want to do live streaming, use the publisher client in demos with "live" red5 application. If using live, rtmp url will be rtmp://serverhost/live

2. If you want to do video on demand ise "vod" application with any player like jwplayer or Adobe strobe or any other player of your choice. rtmp://serverhost/vod

On Aug 8, 2016 9:59 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Now I have changed my OS Version to CentOS 7.2 x64

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

info-2
Rajdeep Rath, Thank you... As you said it was right.. I have installed it three or four time and done the same gone to demo page and

and test oflaDemo. In most time it will never work as I have changed the local host to my ip and the end oflaDemo to live it was connected and worked fine.

Iam planing to create a good tutorial for Red5 as I can see all the tutorial in the web are outdated and it will not work after installation. Today I have successfully

tested it, Iam using Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 for up streaming and Iam using a Free HD player to play it as I can see the I need to give the same names

streaming name and FMS url to the publishing player to workit....  I need to

know if some one enter the same in another Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder it will make problems na.. So Can you tell me what are the security thing I need to enable

or install also like to know how to stream to multi devices like Android, I phone , desktop or laptop, etc...

 Iam not able to access the admin :5080/demos/adminPanel.html it was always showing net connection closed..

Re: NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

Rajdeep Rath

Hello, glad you got through your issues. There is no built in security feature in red5 open source project that I know of. However you can program your self if you are up for it.

Hint:

For swf client:

You can check the client connection domain of swf, hosted url of swf, hosted url of html that embeds the swf etc:

You can check these inside the onAppConnect handler.

For non swf client like fmle:

You could pass query string parameters in rtmp ur... and In java main file (application adapter) capture those to validate the request. If not valid .. close the connection / return false from onAppConnect handler.

Also remember as of the latest red5 version out there dont assume that all the swf demos will work. This is because only vod , live, chat etc are packaged in the red5 distribution. So admin won't work. oflaDemo...admin etc are special apps which are no longer included in the red5 open source. Hence having the client swf app is not enough..if the server apps are not there .

On Aug 9, 2016 6:10 PM, "Nas" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

For targetting mobile devices properly you can try community hls plugin (dunno if that works).

Or

Something like this:
https://github.com/rajdeeprath/poor-man-transcoder

For stability , quality and  proper rtsp + hls support etc you will need to use red5 pro.

Wow ... its good to see @Mondain joined this conversation... And also happy to hear the news.. See giant Streaming servers like wowza and Adode flash media servers etc.. are making people to force buying their service in huge amount.. As Red5 is the best solution why need to go for others.. I will try my best to support this opensource let me check what I can do...