Problems with red5 and Flashcoms chat

Bajdin Avdylaj
Hello,

i hope somebody can help me. I'm trying to start the red5 to use it with the flashcoms chat.
When i start red5 i got these errors:

[INFO] [RTMPConnectionExecutor-2] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPHandler - Scope messenger7/ not found on dateinowl.de
[WARN] [NioProcessor-7] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPMinaIoHandler - Destination connection was null, it is already disposed. Session id: 3HLT1FQYETTBH
[INFO] [NioProcessor-7] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPMinaConnection - Connection is closed: 3HLT1FQYETTBH
[WARN] [NioProcessor-7] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPMinaIoHandler - Connection was not found for 3HLT1FQYETTBH
[WARN] [RTMPConnectionExecutor-3] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPHandler - Scope not found
org.red5.server.exception.ScopeNotFoundException: Scope not found: messenger7 in null
    at org.red5.server.scope.ScopeResolver.resolveScope(ScopeResolver.java:112)
    at org.red5.server.Context.resolveScope(Context.java:158)
    at org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPHandler.onCommand(RTMPHandler.java:323)
    at org.red5.server.net.rtmp.BaseRTMPHandler.messageReceived(BaseRTMPHandler.java:116)
    at org.red5.server.net.rtmp.ReceivedMessageTask.call(ReceivedMessageTask.java:72)
    at org.red5.server.net.rtmp.ReceivedMessageTask.call(ReceivedMessageTask.java:38)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Any idea how to fix this? It would be nice to get a feedback.
Thank you in advance!

Re: Problems with red5 and Flashcoms chat

Rajdeep Rath
The message simple means that the application was not installed on red5 properly and the server can it find it. App name : messenger7

You should contact the developer of the script for assistance.