Purpose of Red5 Client

Durga Rubini
Hi,

    I use the red5 server and also run the oflaDemo application.so i want to learn deep more about red5.
           what is the purpose of red5 client?why we use that one?
           am a java developer and how useful red5 client for me?

Re: Purpose of Red5 Client

Durga Rubini
I download red5-client and check the codes where exactly start from?
    please explain briefly .
    am have red5 server in oflademo application have some videos so how to connect from that video to client and how to run it?
    i hope you understand my problem also think dont know where is head and tail

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016, 00:02 Durga Rubini <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="AbHKOPShEQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">du...@...> wrote:
Hi,

    I use the red5 server and also run the oflaDemo application.so i want to learn deep more about red5.
           what is the purpose of red5 client?why we use that one?
           am a java developer and how useful red5 client for me?

Re: Purpose of Red5 Client

Mondain
Durga, start by looking at the unit tests, especially this one https://github.com/Red5/red5-client/blob/master/src/test/java/org/red5/client/ClientTest.java

That will show you how to use the client.

Paul