RTMP working fine, but RTMPe show error "SUB NetStream.Play.InsufficientBW"

RTMP working fine, but RTMPe show error "SUB NetStream.Play.InsufficientBW"

Kraucer Fernandes Mazuco
I've changed the URL from RTMP to RTMPE, the audio works perfectly.
But the video is frozen and an error message is displayed:

SUB NetStream.Play.InsufficientBW

I imagine it is some application configuration that is limiting the
bandwidth. My internet broadband is not the problem, I have available
capacity. Using the RTMP working fine and the consumption is in
and out 150 Kbps for participant of the videoconference. How can I adjust this?

Re: RTMP working fine, but RTMPe show error "SUB NetStream.Play.InsufficientBW"

Kraucer Fernandes Mazuco
File: /red5/webapps/redfire/video/redfire_2way.html
Content: var videoBandwidth        = getPageParameter('videoBandwidth', '15000');

File: /red5/webapps/redfire/video/redfire_video.html
Content: var videoBandwidth        = getPageParameter('videoBandwidth', '15000');

I've already changed the parameter below from 15000 to 90000 and the error keeps popping up. Where should I adjust this?