Red5 - Flv without metadata

Carlos Fernando Gonçalves
Hi all.
Please.
Is it possible to use FLV.java to read a flv file without metadata?
(org.red5.io.flv.impl.FLV.java)

This is a situation I need to test on my system

I also appreciate that you have a * .flv file without metadata to test.
I apologize for this kind of doubt.

Best regards,
Carlos

Re: Red5 - Flv without metadata

Rajdeep Rath

Hi Carlos

Sorry I didn't quite understand your question very well. Could you rephrase it for me ?

Do you have a flv without meta that you want to test ? Or are you asking for one ? Or do you want to know if red5 can read flv that has no meta ?

On Nov 16, 2016 6:29 PM, "Carlos Fernando Gonçalves" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all.
Please.
Is it possible to use FLV.java to read a flv file without metadata?
(org.red5.io.flv.impl.FLV.java)

This is a situation I need to test on my system

I also appreciate that you have a * .flv file without metadata to test.
I apologize for this kind of doubt.

Best regards,
Carlos

Re: Red5 - Flv without metadata

Carlos Fernando Gonçalves
Hi Rajdeep Rath.
Sorry.
About.
>Do you have a flv without meta that you want to test ? Or are you asking for one ?

Yes, I need a flv without meta.

Do you help me?
Best regards,
Carlos

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 6:46 AM, Rajdeep Rath <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Carlos

Sorry I didn't quite understand your question very well. Could you rephrase it for me ?

Do you have a flv without meta that you want to test ? Or are you asking for one ? Or do you want to know if red5 can read flv that has no meta ?

On Nov 16, 2016 6:29 PM, "Carlos Fernando Gonçalves" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all.
Please.
Is it possible to use FLV.java to read a flv file without metadata?
(org.red5.io.flv.impl.FLV.java)

This is a situation I need to test on my system

I also appreciate that you have a * .flv file without metadata to test.
I apologize for this kind of doubt.

Best regards,
Carlos

Cordialmente,
Carlos

Re: Red5 - Flv without metadata

Rajdeep Rath

Sorry for late  reply.

I don't think you can completely remove Metadata.  But you  should try with ffmpeg  or a FLv meta editor https://www.google.co.in/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&q=FLv.metadata+editor&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwic_sCW-L_QAhWIM48KHQibCEoQvwUIFSgA&biw=768&bih=1024

Regards
Rajeep Rath

On Nov 18, 2016 3:36 PM, "Carlos Fernando Gonçalves" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Rajdeep Rath.
Sorry.
About.