Remoting and Shared Objects

Alayn Gortazar
Hi everybody,

Is there any way to access shared objects from the remoting gateway service??
If not?? How could be this achieved??

What I need is a PHP app to be able to modify a shared object's attribute.
I have successfully connected the PHP app and application's Remoting gateway through SabreAMF.
But I don't know how to access applications context through this gateway.

Any help???

Alayn Gortazar

Re: Remoting and Shared Objects

Alayn Gortazar
Ok,

It's working now, but i have a question...

It seem the problem was that I was creating and independent service and trying to get the Application scope from MyService.java
(red5-web.xml)
<bean id="web.handler" class="com.example.myTube.Application" />
<bean id="ironService.service" class="com.example.myTube.MyService" />

While it must instantiate the Application.
(red5-web.xml)
<bean id="web.handler" class="com.example.myTube.Application" />
<bean id="ironService.service" class="com.example.myTube.Application" />

Is this the right way to achieve this functionality???

--
Alayn Gortazar