Sample app for snippet exchange.

Andy Shaules-2
Hey guys, I relaxed yesterday and kicked out this red5 chat
application that allows snippet sharing in a semi organized way. you
may find me there from time to time. Video feed may or may not be up.

There are two chat windows. One for chatting and one for snippets.
snippets are released and deleted if the server is empty.

I'll be using it to help a couple associates with stuff and I
encourage any one to join in with questions or answers. If ya'll
decide to , and find a bug, let me know.  Its nothing fancy, for sure.

Ill be in from time to time.

http://www.thebitstream.com/codehouse/

Re: Sample app for snippet exchange.

Maciej Sawicki
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 20:22, bowljoman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey guys, I relaxed yesterday and kicked out this red5 chat
> application that allows snippet sharing in a semi organized way. you
> may find me there from time to time. Video feed may or may not be up.
>
> There are two chat windows. One for chatting and one for snippets.
> snippets are released and deleted if the server is empty.
>
> I'll be using it to help a couple associates with stuff and I
> encourage any one to join in with questions or answers. If ya'll
> decide to , and find a bug, let me know.  Its nothing fancy, for sure.
>
> Ill be in from time to time.
>
> http://www.thebitstream.com/codehouse/

Nice, app.

syntax highlighting would be nice. I thought about writing a similar
app but using google wave (there is bot for syntax highlighting, and
gadget for svn integration).

regards,
Maciej Sawicki

Re: Sample app for snippet exchange.

Andy Shaules-2
hey, thanks.

That would be awesome but I limited myself to one day. maybe in the future