Scratch dir unusable

Thomas-128
I recently noticed that new error:

[ERROR] [main] org.apache.jasper.EmbeddedServletOptions - The
scratchDir you specified:
/usr/local/red5/work/red5Engine/0.0.0.0/video_on_demand is unusable.

My app still works perfectly, I'd like to know why is this showing up
and how to get rid of it.

Cheers,

VOD & visioconference - http://www.digiprof.tv

Re: Scratch dir unusable

Thomas-128
> [ERROR] [main] org.apache.jasper.EmbeddedServletOptions - The
> scratchDir you specified:
> /usr/local/red5/work/red5Engine/0.0.0.0/video_on_demand is unusable.
I fixed the error by creating a work/ folder in the root of red5 with
proper rights for red5 to be able to write to it.

VOD & visioconference - http://www.digiprof.tv

Re: Scratch dir unusable

Thomas-128
While I'm at it, make sure log/ has proper rights for red5 to write to it also.

--
VOD & visioconference - http://www.digiprof.tv