Starting red5 as a service in Amazon EC2

Starting red5 as a service in Amazon EC2

Juan Diego
Hi,

I am trying to run red5 as a service in AMI Linux, but I get this

Invalid option -cwd in the part of executing jsvc

Path /opt/red5-server
Starting the Red5 service...
Invalid option -cwd
Cannot parse command line arguments

I installed apache-commons-daemon-jsvc, added /opt/red5-server to the FILE_PATH var.

I dont see any options for -c -w -d with "man jsvc"

Am I forgeting something else,

Re: Starting red5 as a service in Amazon EC2

Rajdeep Rath

First thing refer to red5pro docs for this

Second thing Ubuntu is recommended not Ami Linux