Using Red5 for live streaming

Tulio Faria-2
Hi folks,
I want to create a service using Red5 for distribute live streaming.
Does anyone use Red5 for this?
If yes, what is your server configuration, video/audio bitrate and
etc?
I am without base to estimate a server for me.
Thanks a lot!

How to use flashpolicy.xml ?

Yann JAMAR-2
I would like to permit only netconnections from my swf on my domain , i have
seen that it was possible with flashpolicy.xml but i don't know how to use
it..
Regards ,
Yann.

> I want to create a service using Red5 for distribute live streaming.
> Does anyone use Red5 for this?
> If yes, what is your server configuration, video/audio bitrate and
> etc?
> I am without base to estimate a server for me.
> Thanks a lot!

Using Red5 for live streaming

Tulio Faria-2
Thanks a lot!

Re: Using Red5 for live streaming

dustinb

On Nov 25, 4:58 am, Tulio Faria <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I want to create a service using Red5 for distribute live streaming.
> Does anyone use Red5 for this?
> If yes, what is your server configuration, video/audio bitrate and
> etc?
> I am without base to estimate a server for me.
> Thanks a lot!

I'm also interested in this for audio streaming.  I'm going to stream
live auction audio in real time and will be looking into and testing
the best settings for close to 0 delay and ok quality.  If anyone has
any starting points for me would be appreciated.

- Dustin