Using StreamingProxy

Juan Diego
Sorry if this seems like I am repeating some stuff from my previous post.

If I want to restream with StreamingProxy are these lines the only necessary lines,

streamer = new StreamingProxy();
        streamer.setHost("localhost");
        streamer.setPort(1935);
        streamer.setApp("ramona");
        streamer.init();
        String publishName = "publicado";
        String publishMode = PublishModes.LIVE;
        streamer.start(publishName, publishMode, null);

Do I need these functions
 synchronized public void streamBroadcastClose(IBroadcastStream stream)
and
public void packetReceived(IBroadcastStream stream, IStreamPacket packet)

I am trying to restream to my own app, but I get only these lines

[INFO] [RTMPConnectionExecutor-3] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - connectando
[INFO] [RTMPConnectionExecutor-2] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - Publicar Video: red5StreamDemo
[INFO] [RTMPConnectionExecutor-2] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - xxx
[INFO] [RTMPConnectionExecutor-2] org.red5.client.net.rtmp.BaseRTMPClientHandler - rtmp://localhost:1935/ramona
[INFO] [RTMPConnectionExecutor-1] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - connectando
[INFO] [NioProcessor-12] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - W3C x-category:session x-event:disconnect c-ip:127.0.0.1 c-client-id:41
[INFO] [NioProcessor-12] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - ramona appDisconnect
[INFO] [NioProcessor-13] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - W3C x-category:session x-event:disconnect c-ip:127.0.0.1 c-client-id:42
[INFO] [NioProcessor-13] ec.com.mapachedev.ramona.Application - ramona appDisconnect

I have this to know when it connects

@Override
    public boolean connect(IConnection conn, IScope scope, Object[] params) {
        log.info("connectando");
        return true;
    }

I am going crazy trying to figure this out.

Thanks