Videojs for live streaming

Juan Diego
I am trying to view a rmtp live stream on videojs but i am not getting it to work,

<video id="player" class="video-js vjs-default-skin" controls
preload="auto" width="300" height="300">
<source src="rtmp://localhost/ramona/jdc" type='video/mp4'>
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser
that <a href="http://videojs.com/html5-video-support/" target="_blank">supports HTML5 video</a>
</video>

My red5 app is called ramona and jdc is my stream, should I use video/mp4?  Most rtmp examples have it set to video/mp4

thanks