Virtual host

Alexandre LEGOUT
Hi there,

Is there a way to tell red5 to bind only one VHost, for all of its webapps?
I saw that we can currently set this in the red5-web.properties for each
webapp, but if I want all the webapps (including samples, webadmin on
5080 port, etc...) to be available only at 'red5.mydomain.tld', can I
set a global vhost property?

Thanks, and congratulations for your good work! :-)

alexandre.legout.vcf (352 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Virtual host

Manuel Raña
Try changing it on

red5/conf/red5.properties

Alexandre LEGOUT escribió:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there a way to tell red5 to bind only one VHost, for all of its
> webapps?
> I saw that we can currently set this in the red5-web.properties for
> each webapp, but if I want all the webapps (including samples,
> webadmin on 5080 port, etc...) to be available only at
> 'red5.mydomain.tld', can I set a global vhost property?
>
> Thanks, and congratulations for your good work! :-)

Re: Virtual host

LAlex
It seems that it doesn't work... I tried to update red.properties as follow:

http.host=red5.mydomain.tld
http.port=5699

But when I enter in my web browser : http://www.mydomain.tld:5699/, the
admin page is displayed...
Didn't tried yet for RTMP, but If it doesn't work for http, I think this
won't work for the others...

Any other solution?

Thanks

LAlex