help with streams recording

Ricardo Kleemann
Hi,

I've setup Red5 to auto record, and I see it creates a <stream>.flv file under the live app.

I wanted to be able to add a timestamp to the stream file name. Is this something that can be done in the streams.jsp file? I see in there a setting for a name but where can I control the record filename for the stream?

thanks
Ricardo

Re: help with streams recording

Rajdeep Rath

Not sure if you can force filename formatting from from global red5.properties file probably not.

For red5 open source you can follow this :
http://flashvisions.com/record-live-stream-with-red5-media-server/

You can control recording filename from there. Hope that solves your issue.

On Aug 7, 2016 1:14 AM, "Ricardo Kleemann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've setup Red5 to auto record, and I see it creates a <stream>.flv file under the live app.

I wanted to be able to add a timestamp to the stream file name. Is this something that can be done in the streams.jsp file? I see in there a setting for a name but where can I control the record filename for the stream?

thanks
Ricardo

Re: help with streams recording

Ricardo Kleemann