i want to setup site like mips.tv or janjua.tv : please help in this regards

i want to setup site like mips.tv or janjua.tv : please help in this regards

Tanvir Zafar
hello all... hope, you are doing well.. i am new to this community and want assistant while setting up site like mips.tv. which allow visitors to create their own live channel online and allow then to broadcast live streaming using FMLE. it use RTMP to distribute streaming,... please help me how i can make application like mips.tv . i have installed red5 on my PC, it is working fine.. now i want to know what to do next.. :) .....
thanks..

Re: i want to setup site like mips.tv or janjua.tv : please help in this regards

florineldez
Hello,
you are interested a script like mips.tv ? you contact: [hidden email]

miercuri, 29 iulie 2015, 07:02:59 UTC+2, Tanvir Zafar a scris:
hello all... hope, you are doing well.. i am new to this community and want assistant while setting up site like <a href="http://mips.tv" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;">mips.tv. which allow visitors to create their own live channel online and allow then to broadcast live streaming using FMLE. it use RTMP to distribute streaming,... please help me how i can make application like <a href="http://mips.tv" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;">mips.tv . i have installed red5 on my PC, it is working fine.. now i want to know what to do next.. :) .....
thanks..

Re: i want to setup site like mips.tv or janjua.tv : please help in this regards

florineldez
Hello,

you can view a demo here:  This is install only for you ! You can create a channel, this will works.

Tell me, you need script with all rights or only for one domain ?

If you are interested I can give you Admin Panel details for login.

I wait your reply.

Regards !

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Tanvir Zafar <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

you can see here a script more good like mips: http://phpstreaming.com/demo/

and you can create unlimited number channels and more another options.

Regards,

miercuri, 29 iulie 2015, 07:02:59 UTC+2, Tanvir Zafar a scris:
hello all... hope, you are doing well.. i am new to this community and want assistant while setting up site like <a href="http://mips.tv" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;">mips.tv. which allow visitors to create their own live channel online and allow then to broadcast live streaming using FMLE. it use RTMP to distribute streaming,... please help me how i can make application like <a href="http://mips.tv" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmips.tv\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGDiA1eUOs3AEZRJOXuorLJO1QhBQ&#39;;return true;">mips.tv . i have installed red5 on my PC, it is working fine.. now i want to know what to do next.. :) .....
thanks..

Re: i want to setup site like mips.tv or janjua.tv : please help in this regards

Tanvir Zafar
How much is it cost?

On Monday, June 13, 2016, florineldez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

you can see here a script more good like mips: http://phpstreaming.com/demo/

and you can create unlimited number channels and more another options.

Regards,

miercuri, 29 iulie 2015, 07:02:59 UTC+2, Tanvir Zafar a scris:
hello all... hope, you are doing well.. i am new to this community and want assistant while setting up site like mips.tv. which allow visitors to create their own live channel online and allow then to broadcast live streaming using FMLE. it use RTMP to distribute streaming,... please help me how i can make application like mips.tv . i have installed red5 on my PC, it is working fine.. now i want to know what to do next.. :) .....
thanks..

Marketer and internet Entrepreneur.

Re: i want to setup site like mips.tv or janjua.tv : please help in this regards

florineldez
Hello,

the price is euro 250

Regards