jw_player in moodle 3.2 and RTMP will not play videos from Red5

jw_player in moodle 3.2 and RTMP will not play videos from Red5

Marc Matthes
I have a working moodle 2.62 with media filters Streaming, media filter (RTMP)turned on working accessing files to stream from Red5 server and allows files to be streamed from the red 5 server URL../oflaDemo/streams/ and any sub-directory i create, for the past 4 years.  But when i have upgraded to moodle 3.2  with JW Player media_jwplayer enabled and player and files downloaded, installed and working but now it only allows files to be played from the red 5 server URL../oflaDemo directory and not anything under that point, it act like it isnt seeing anything past that point.  Nothing has be changed on the Red5 server and it still works with the moodle 2.6.2 server.

Re: jw_player in moodle 3.2 and RTMP will not play videos from Red5

Mondain
I've got no experience with Moodle, I would imagine asking them about any modifications between those versions may be more helpful than I.