multiple requests for the same video is loading the video those many times

multiple requests for the same video is loading the video those many times

shyam B
Hi.... we tried to test Red5, and used the sample OFLA classic demo.
The problem is that if multiple users (for example let us say 3 users) access the same video (may be of size 2 GB), then the Red5 server is loading the video those many times (consuming 6 GB of RAM/Heap in our example...) and eventually failing if it runs out of memory on server for further requests...

Request for a clue... how to configure Red5 to load the video only once irrespective of the number of times/users it is been requested....

Thanks in advance
Shyam
.