passing a key with StreamingProxy

Juan Diego
Hi,

Is there a way to pass a key with streamingproxy, I am assuming with Object[] params on StreamingProxy.start(),

Have you tried streaming to facebooklive

Thanks

Re: passing a key with StreamingProxy

Juan Diego
But would be the correct way of passing the params

streamer.setHost("rtmp-api.facebook.com");
        streamer.setApp("rtmp" + "/1200XXXXXXXXXXXx?ds=1&s_l=1&a=AXXXXXXXXX");
        streamer.setPort(80);
        streamer.init();

        // Si subscribe que funque
        bsScope.subscribe(streamer, null);

        // Object[] params =
        streamer.start("live", "live", null);

That is what I was trying according to the following link given by FB

rtmp://rtmp-api.facebook.com:80/rtmp/120XXXXXXXXXX?ds=1&s_l=1&a=AXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What string name should I use on streamer.start ???

Any idea?

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Rajdeep Rath <[hidden email]> wrote:
I assumed you should be Able to pass parameters. Either like that or using query string on the rtmp URL itself

On Dec 10, 2016 4:52 AM, "Juan Diego" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to pass a key with streamingproxy, I am assuming with Object[] params on StreamingProxy.start(),

Have you tried streaming to facebooklive

Thanks

Re: passing a key with StreamingProxy

Juan Diego
Ok,
I got it to work

public void publishToFaceBook(String streamName) {
        log.info("Publicar Videos a FaceBook");

        streamPublicado = getBroadcastStream(scope, streamName);

        //IScope scope = appScope;
        IBroadcastScope bsScope = getBroadcastScope(scope, streamName);

        streamer = new StreamingProxyRamona();

        streamer.setHost(fbserver);
        streamer.setApp(fbapp);
        streamer.setPort(fbport);
        streamer.init();

        // Si subscribe que funque
        bsScope.subscribe(streamer, null);

        // Object[] params =
        streamer.start("120XXXXXXXXX?ds=1&s_l=1&a=ATYYYYYYYYYYYY", "live", null);
        // streamingProxyMap.put(streamPublicado.getPublishedName(), streamer);
        streamPublicado.addStreamListener(this);

    }

on the name of the published string you have to put the key and set