problem compiling red5-plugins

nightstryke 1
So I'm having problems compiling the red5-plugins apparently the pom.xml all want to reference the googlecode.com or code.google.com repositories that were shutdown in 2016 last year so none of them compile. Does anyone know of a work around where I can get them installed and working?

Re: problem compiling red5-plugins

Rajdeep Rath
Well yes a lot of plugins there haven't been touched for long. But the only thing you would need to update is the red5 server version, the spring and logging stuff version. Other than that all should be good.

I don't know about that repo but.. which plugin are you trying to build ? Are there any docs or notes attached to it ?

On Jun 13, 2017 12:12 AM, "nightstryke 1" <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I'm having problems compiling the red5-plugins apparently the pom.xml all want to reference the googlecode.com or code.google.com repositories that were shutdown in 2016 last year so none of them compile. Does anyone know of a work around where I can get them installed and working?

Re: problem compiling red5-plugins

nightstryke 1
I'm looking at running this off my dedicated server for a project website (non-profit) so I was thinking I would need the admin plugin for red5 to configure and accomplish this.

On Jun 13, 2017 12:12 AM, "nightstryke 1" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="Dz39fcTPAQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">night...@...> wrote:
So I'm having problems compiling the red5-plugins apparently the pom.xml all want to reference the <a href="http://googlecode.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://googlecode.com&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://googlecode.com&#39;;return true;">googlecode.com or <a href="http://code.google.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://code.google.com&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://code.google.com&#39;;return true;">code.google.com repositories that were shutdown in 2016 last year so none of them compile. Does anyone know of a work around where I can get them installed and working?