red5 context and spring mvc context

Benny
Hi,

I tried to create an HTML based interface with spring mvc. I extended the example from red5 (https://github.com/Red5/red5-examples/tree/master/springmvc ) to show which streams are connected.

To accomplish this task I created a spring service bean and autowired it to my red5 application adapter and my spring mvc controller.

problem is that autowiring creates two different instances of my service bean.

i think that two different contexts are created. one red5 context and one spring dispatcher servlet context.

is there a standard way to combine those two contexts as one?

thanks in advance

Benjamin

Re: red5 context and spring mvc context

Rajdeep Rath

Correct observation. If you find a way..  do share it here. ☺

For a quick solution you can use a class with a static attribute and assign the red5 context / or scope to that static attribute. Then access the same in spring by reading the static attribute.

Even though it may create separate contexts the static scope of a variable will be accessible on both sides.

Good luck !!