red5-development-series/wiki - lessons not available

red5-development-series/wiki - lessons not available

swengineeruser
The red5-development-series wiki is an excellent resource. Many thanks to the author. Want to ask for lessons 11 and 13 which are not available. Also want to find a sample client java program that connects and broadcasts.
Many thanks for any help.

Re: red5-development-series/wiki - lessons not available

Rajdeep Rath
Hello there. Thank you for that feedback :). The remaining lessons will be coming soon. Will take look at it for sure.!

For your other question, I don't think there is a Java program like that. You can publish with Adobe flash or adobe air normally because there is a encoder there which can encoder your video and audio into a red5 compatible format.

However I don't think you can do this in Java directly. Red5pro offers Android SDK for publishing over rtsp to red5pro. Basically you need encode the audio and video before you can transmit the data to the server.

I dunno whether it is possible it not and I don't know of any such existing solution.