red5pro-server-1.2.0.b108-release problem

red5pro-server-1.2.0.b108-release problem

giuseppe amendolea
Hello,

this version has very big problems.

If I send a stream using broadcaster pro, resulting video loose coding and seem to
go backward and forward continuosly.

red5pro-server-0.2.3.b84-release works very very nice. Also using 720x400.

Thank you for your time.

Re: red5pro-server-1.2.0.b108-release problem

Rajdeep Rath

If you are trying out red5pro it is recommended That you download the latest and try with that.

Also can you describe the issue a little more? Is it reproducable using any other encoder, such as flash media live encoder?

On Jun 20, 2016 12:30 PM, "giuseppe amendolea" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello. No solutions?

Hello,

this version has very big problems.

If I send a stream using broadcaster pro, resulting video loose coding and seem to
go backward and forward continuosly.

red5pro-server-0.2.3.b84-release works very very nice. Also using 720x400.

Thank you for your time.

Re: red5pro-server-1.2.0.b108-release problem

giuseppe amendolea
Hello Mr.

yes I'm using last version. Here the link about the problem:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3v5uqbsesrdb3b/120.mp4?dl=0

Thank you for your time

If you are trying out red5pro it is recommended That you download the latest and try with that.

Also can you describe the issue a little more? Is it reproducable using any other encoder, such as flash media live encoder?

On Jun 20, 2016 12:30 PM, "giuseppe amendolea" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello. No solutions?

Hello,

this version has very big problems.

If I send a stream using broadcaster pro, resulting video loose coding and seem to
go backward and forward continuosly.

red5pro-server-0.2.3.b84-release works very very nice. Also using 720x400.

Thank you for your time.

Re: red5pro-server-1.2.0.b108-release problem

giuseppe amendolea
Hi

here is the test with red5pro 023 version + ffmpeg hls recoding
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzlule712ahanar/023.mp4?dl=0