regarding Red5pro(services not running when i am doing it online)

Nk

regarding Red5pro(services not running when i am doing it online)

Nk
I have made a Developer account in red5pro. i have downloaded red5pro server setup  from your website.i properly run the setup and it is working absolutely fine on my local host but services are not working while  i am doing it online.
what are the issue i am not getting that.
i am attaching you the error when i am running this.
please find the attachment..

Thanks & Regards

Nisha Kaushik

Got error when run command.docx (151K) Download Attachment

Re: regarding Red5pro(services not running when i am doing it online)

Rajdeep Rath

Hello,

Hoping that you followed the steps correctly you should have everything running properly. However looking at your error it seems that your red5pro is already running and then you are trying to run it separately via red5.sh ? Is that so ?

Once you have installed red5pro as a service it will automatically run in background with is start. To test just visit http://localhost:5080

If you did not install red5pro as a service and are still getting this error, check that you dont have another service such as red5 open source running at the same time.

My suggestion :

1. Always run server using red5-debug.sh in the beginning to ensure that everything runs fine.

2. Once you know everything runs smoothly register red5pro as a service as described in docs.