rtmp to http protocol

Mu'tamar Arifin
i have a problem when convert rtmp to http live streaming, i need hls plugin but i cant find file hlsapp.war , is anyone can help me? thank's

Re: rtmp to http protocol

Chris Allen
The old HLS plugin has been deprecated and is no longer supported. You might want to take a look at Red5 Pro for this functionality. http://red5pro.com

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 3, 2017, at 5:57 PM, Mu'tamar Arifin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> i have a problem when convert rtmp to http live streaming, i need hls plugin but i cant find file hlsapp.war , is anyone can help me? thank's
>
> --
>
> ---

Re: rtmp to http protocol

Mu'tamar Arifin