steps to make a standalone app from a demo?

steps to make a standalone app from a demo?

Jeff-288
I have the red5 0.8 demos running. What I want to do is take
one of those demos, and turn it into a war file and deploy
it in a separate container, bypassing/avoiding all the red5
startup scripts and processes.

Is there a howto for this? If not, has somebody done this that
could provide a quick outline?

Thanks.

Re: steps to make a standalone app from a demo?

Richard Alam
Do you mean deploy it to another Red5 instance?

You can just tar.gz it and uncompress it into the other red5/webapps folder.

Richard

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have the red5 0.8 demos running. What I want to do is take
> one of those demos, and turn it into a war file and deploy
> it in a separate container, bypassing/avoiding all the red5
> startup scripts and processes.
>
> Is there a howto for this? If not, has somebody done this that
> could provide a quick outline?
>
> Thanks.

BigBlueButton
http://www.bigbluebutton.org
http://code.google.com/p/bigbluebutton

Re: steps to make a standalone app from a demo?

Jeff-288
No, I mean run it as a web application on a virgin tomcat instance.