video doesn't appear on a web page

syarwani rifqah
I build my simple live streaming and video-on-demand app. i want to access it from my web page. i just embed jwplayer on my html script. but when I access it, nothing happen. is there something that i have to configure on my red5?

Re: video doesn't appear on a web page

Rajdeep Rath

Hi welcome to red5. Technically you can use vod also but it's better to use live. Why.. ? May be the name :)

Anyways.. try to follow this and see if it helps you. Post back here if you have any other issues.

https://github.com/rajdeeprath/red5-development-series/wiki/Obtaining-Red5-media-server