watermark on a live video

Juan Diego
Hi
I know there were a few examples in how to add a watermark to a live video with xuggler. I know xuggler is deprecated.  I think there is a new solution called humble video.  Is there an example with humble and red5 in how to add watermark to an stream?
Is there a better method for that?

Re: watermark on a live video

Mondain
Last time I checked Humble, they had a really restrictive license; so I don't use it. To do it yourself, you could just use ffmpeg and a filter; exactly how to do that way, you'd have to figure it out yourself.

Paul