webcams seems to repeat sometimes

Herman Duc
Hello, since I updated to red5-1.0.7 I have this problem. When I see cams it is a bit shakey an often a short repeat. It is shakey but not like there is to low RAM. I dont know if url is permitted so i dont do that. But does some one know what this could be?

Best regards, Herman.

Re: webcams seems to repeat sometimes

Rajdeep Rath
It would be great if you can describe that better... Maybe with a screencast / camera recording.Its difficult to guess - "shakey an often a short repeat "

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:28 AM, Herman Duc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, since I updated to red5-1.0.7 I have this problem. When I see cams it is a bit shakey an often a short repeat. It is shakey but not like there is to low RAM. I dont know if url is permitted so i dont do that. But does some one know what this could be?

Best regards, Herman.

Re: webcams seems to repeat sometimes

Herman Duc

Wel in the meen time I got back to v 1.0.6 there the cams for chatters is perfect only in lightirc adminpanel when you start it uo you see 2 screens in one. Not Always. Restart couple of time will give a good panel.

Regards, Herman.

Re: webcams seems to repeat sometimes

Rajdeep Rath
"only in lightirc adminpanel when you start it uo you see 2 screens"  - from this i make out that you are using some kind of client application.your issue must be on the application design side or something. Red5 streaming. is pretty much fine as i know on 1.0.7.

You should test streaming outside your application using red5 to be sure.