when using/overriding connect and disconnect the appConnect and appDisconnect don't work anymore

when using/overriding connect and disconnect the appConnect and appDisconnect don't work anymore

Valentin Plamadeala
I've been writing logs from appConnect and appDisconnect and they were working,
now I've included the disconnect and connect methods and now the appConnect and appDisconnect don't work anymore
can anyone tell me why, and also why there is a appConnect and connect when they kinda do the same thing (same for disconnect and appDisconnect) ?

Re: when using/overriding connect and disconnect the appConnect and appDisconnect don't work anymore

Thomas-128
> now I've included the disconnect and connect methods and now the appConnect
> and appDisconnect don't work anymore
I ran into this issue also, but didn't get any answer either.

VOD & visioconference - http://www.digiprof.tv

Re: when using/overriding connect and disconnect the appConnect and appDisconnect don't work anymore

Alayn Gortazar
Just a guess...
Did you call parents appDisconnect method after all your stuff?

============
        @Override
        public boolean appConnect(IConnection conn, Object[] params) {
                /*
                   Your
                   stuff
                   here
                */
                return super.appConnect(conn, params);
        }
============

--
Alayn Gortazar

----- "Thomas" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> > now I've included the disconnect and connect methods and now the
> appConnect
> > and appDisconnect don't work anymore
> I ran into this issue also, but didn't get any answer either.

> VOD & visioconference - http://www.digiprof.tv

Re: when using/overriding connect and disconnect the appConnect and appDisconnect don't work anymore

Valentin Plamadeala
:) No, I didn't, and still,
what's the difference between them appConnect/connect ?